Dayna works with dental practices
in the Greater Pacific Northwest, Washington and Alaska
that want to transition from paper charts to Electronic
Health Records (EHR's) successfully and help implement
efficient practice management systems.
Drawing on 18 years of experience in the dental business
and technical side of dentistry and additional training
in dental software systems including Dentrix Training,
Dayna has developed the Dentristy's Path to Paperless
Presentation and Coaching program to help dental offices
successfully navigate and implement the new federal
guidelines for establishing Electronic Health
Records (EHR) and going chartless.
- Dayna helps clients bring their dental office systems
21st century by:
- Providing guidance for the development of your
HIPAA security manual.
- Helping you create a structured backup protocol.
- Collaborating with you to develop templates for
detailed clinical notes.
- Supporting you in transitioning to electronic patient
- Helping you establish electronic forms using digital
- Customizing a Dentrix Training program to help your
team implement these changes.